To overcome the increasing unemployment in the country, the government has started many schemes. The government has stressed the youth of the country to start self-employment on the basis of their ability and ability instead of running after government jobs. The government believes that if the country’s largest youth population adopts self-employment, then the country’s economy will get wings. The increasing number of educated unemployed in the country is increasing the pressure on the government to provide jobs. The government has made it clear that it is impossible to get government jobs at the rate at which the number of educated unemployed is increasing in the country, so the youth should adopt self-employment and provide employment to many youths along with them.
- 1 This scheme has come to promote self-employment
- 2 In the Corona era, the trend of youth towards planning has increased
- 3 In which trades training is given
- 4 What else is taught in PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
- 5 Benefits from industry-oriented training
- 6 Role of Training Partner in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- 7 Eligibility for the applicant
- 8 Documents Required for Application
- 9 How to register to take advantage of the scheme
- 10 Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme Key Highlights
This scheme has come to promote self-employment
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in the year 2015 to provide employment training to unemployed youth. Under this scheme, the youth of the country are given free training in various courses according to their ability and ability. The benefits of this scheme can be availed by the dropout youth of class X and XII of the country.
In the Corona era, the trend of youth towards planning has increased
During the Corona period, when the world had become a victim of the Great Depression and many companies were closed and due to layoffs in many companies, people became unemployed in large numbers, then the trend of youth had moved towards this scheme. There was a rapid increase in the number of youths who took advantage of this scheme. which is still ongoing. The biggest advantage of this scheme is that training facility is available in 700 out of 729 districts of the country.
In which trades training is given
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana-2021, the unemployed of the country are given free training in dozens of technical trades including construction, electronics, hardware, food processing, furniture, electricals, fittings, handicrafts, gems, jewelery and leather technology. The list of these courses is as follows:-
- Textiles Course
- Telecom course
- sickle council for person with disability course
- hospitality course
- tourism course
- rubber course
- power industry course
- retail course
- entertainment course
- media course
- mining course
- plumbing course
- retail course
- security service course
- Telecom course
- Logistics Course
- IT course
- life science course
- iron and steel works course
- healthcare course
- gems and jewelery course
- Green Jobs Course
- Food Processing Industry Course
- Insurance, Banking and Finance Courses
- automotive course
- apparel course
- agricultural work course
Apart from this, there are many courses, which you will be able to know by visiting the center. You can choose according to your interest and aptitude and can take advantage of them both employment wise and business wise.
What else is taught in PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
In PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, only Trait training is not given. With this, the applicant is taught all the things that are necessary to start a business, such as managing the business, how to spend capital, many important things related to the business are also told which will help the applicant in future work. Comes.
There is help from the government in getting employment after training and adopting self-employment. Many subsidiary schemes are also being run by the government. About which the youth are told.
For the convenience of the youth, the government has opened training centers in every state and every district, where youth can get training without paying any fees. Youngsters can take advantage of many easy interest rate loan schemes with certificates obtained after training.
Benefits from industry-oriented training
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, industry-oriented training is given so that the applicant does not have to wander here and there for employment for training nor can he be exploited financially. In this, on the basis of the certificate received after training, the applicant easily gets employment in the related industries. If the applicant is able then he can also start his own employment.
Those getting training under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana also get easy access to loans from banks. Banks and financial institutions know that trained youth will be successful in doing business by taking loans and will be able to repay their money.
The Central Government arranges entrepreneurship education and training programs for the youth under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana for the next five years.
Role of Training Partner in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, skill development of youth is done through training partners. These partners are experienced people from companies related to different industries and provide training facilities. In this way only those who train themselves give jobs to the trained youth.
The training partners of this scheme change from time to time. About which information is given by the Government from time to time. From this it becomes known that where the applicant is going to get the job after training. Just the applicant has to meet the criteria of Training Partner. Those training partners are removed who do not work according to the conditions of the government. Such training partners are removed before the start of the training session so that the career of the youth is not ruined.
Eligibility for the applicant
- The first condition for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is that he should be an Indian citizen.
- This scheme is only for those people who for some reason could not study after 10th and 12th class. They are given training related to various industries in this scheme.
- In this scheme only those youths are selected who are completely unemployed and have no means of income.
- Applicants to be selected under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana are not asked for more qualifications, they should have general knowledge of Hindi and English. They should be able to write, read only in Hindi and English and understand well what is being explained to them.
Documents Required for Application
Many documents are required for the person taking benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana. The applicant should collect these documents with him before applying so that he can give them immediately at the time of demand. Keep the scanning copy of these documents safe with you before applying online. Some of these documents are as follows:-
- Firstly the applicant should have his identity proof. Like Voter ID, Passport, Driving License etc.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have Aadhar card. If not, try to make it first.
- Should also have a bank account. For this, the applicant needs Aadhar card and PAN card. Both these documents should be arranged
- Applicant should have his/her personal mobile number. This number should be such that it can be contacted for government work.
- The applicant should have the latest passport size photograph to be attached in the application form. Similarly, for the online application also, the applicant should arrange the photographs.
How to register to take advantage of the scheme
To apply for the benefit of the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme, the youth have to first register. The process of registration is as follows:-
- First of all applicants who want to take benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana have to open the official website. As soon as you login to this website, the home page will open in front of you on the screen.
- A quick gender option will appear on the home page appearing on the screen. You have to select and click on Skill India option from its option.
- After this, you will get the next page open on your screen. On this page, you will see the option of Register as a Candidate. You have to select and click on this option.
- When this is done, the registration form will open on your screen. This registration form has to be read very carefully and all the information asked in it will have to be filled carefully. In this form, basic details like your name, address, gender, educational qualification are asked. After that the location details will be asked from which state and which district you are from. In which sector you want to train, it will be asked. After this you will also be asked about your other programs and your interests. You have to fill all these information very carefully in the firm.
- After filling all the information, you have to submit your form by clicking on the submit button written below.
- Once the registration form is submitted, you will get the User ID and Password to login.
- After this, you will see the login option on the screen, you have to click on that button.
- Now the login form will appear on the screen in front of you. In this form, you have to enter the username and password and click on the login button. In this way your registration will be completed.
- After registration you have to select your training center.
Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme Key Highlights
To make the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana attractive, many such facilities have been given so that the youth can be easily attracted. Some of the special features of this scheme are as follows:-
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, the applicant is registered for 3 months, 6 months and one year. This registration is done according to the course. Certificate is given only after completing the course. This certificate is valid all over the country. The youth who get the certificate get benefit in getting government and private jobs. Due to this, the applicant is given more preference than other applicants.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, training is given free of cost and along with the government gives about 8 thousand rupees to the applicant as a reward.
- The objective of this scheme is to provide employment or provide their own self-employment by training the youth who are less educated or drop out in the middle.
- After completing the course of the course selected by the applicant, your eligibility will be evaluated by the Valuation Agency selected by SSC. If you meet the criteria of the agency then you have aadhar card then you will be given government certificate and skill card.
- The special thing about this scheme is that you can get such valuation done multiple times but for that you will have to pay a fee.
- After training under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, along with giving financial assistance to the applicant, the government is also helped in getting a job. For this, the government organizes employment fairs from time to time in collaboration with various industrial companies. Where trained youth reach in large numbers and many companies also reach there. In these fairs, companies select the youth of their need to give jobs here.
- If an applicant wants to set up his own business, then the government provides him all the facilities and training under the Entrepreneurship Development Scheme.